Monday, November 14, 2011

I follow my road

Last week was simply wonderful.  I went back to Sac.  It felt like I never left.  My old corners havent changed.  I was embraced once again within the Multicultural Center.  I once again was reaffirmed in my belief in humanity.  It was beautiful just to be.  Fall weather is great in Sac because the leaves change colors and take on new identity.  The conversations, dialogue, and being was great.  I will return soon enough.    


Most importantly, I had a job interview with the Workforce Recruitment Program for the federal government.  It was a great interview.  I felt confident about my accomplishments.  I never had an interview where the other person understood my passions and projects I have been involved in.  I am not feeling cocky however I knew my stance and I am satisfied.  I will remain happy in my dream of moving up.



"You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.”
— Terence McKenna"




No comments:

Post a Comment