Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Walking while the sun rises

Its been a fantastic couple of days...

I was invited to the Mayors Luncheon last week.  I met Cheri Fleming who co-owns Valencia Acura.  The car business has been male dominated but Fleming has been able to thrive in that world.  Will be meeting with her soon to continue collaborations together.   I have been attending many chamber events.  I will become a member because contacts are there.  Also, the junior chambers are great events for networking as well.

I think its been going well.  I cant believe I only started in August and so much progress has been made.  I am thankful for everyones support and being patient with me.

Soon, I will feature my documentaries on the scv tv local channel.  This way I can feature my story and have an outlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment