Monday, October 3, 2011

The Beginning of a New Venture

Public speaking always came easily to me.  Telling stories and encouraging people to go for their dreams gave me ammunition to continue to purse a dream in journalism.  With this new attitude, I have begun a business of motivation and empowerment.  I have concentrated my attention to high schools so their young minds can focus on life after high school.  My motto is that everyone story does matter.  Our stories will change the world.  

I have been meeting with successful people who have inspired me to go forward with this plan of action.  This is a hub for events, quotes, recommendations etc. for me to post and get feedback from everyone.

This is a grand beginning and as always I will not give up.

Thank you for joining me on this great journey and I look forward to working with you soon.

"Live the life you have imagined." HDT      

No comments:

Post a Comment