Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Moving On Up a Little Higher"

This week's meetings consisted of the Mayor of Santa Clarita and Professor Etienne of the Cinema Dept.  I will be featuring my documentary "Future in Hand" next semester.  Details will follow soon but this is will lead to more contacts as well.  Meeting with Mayor went well too.  We spoke about other venues like Senior Center and the Zonta Club.  I will be speaking at the Rotary Club in two weeks.  

Next week I will attending the California Association for Post secondary Education and disability (CAPED) in Riverside.  Our annual advisory meeting for California Heath Incentives Improvement Project (CHIIP) will be meeting too.
If you don't hear from me till after next week, that is why.  Heres the link to the conference if you want to check it out: CAPED


Any comments, suggestions, or ideas please forward them my way.  

"Everything is a learning process"


In other news, I will taking the GRE tomorrow.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment